11 of My favorite Bette Davis Quotes
- “A sure way to lose happiness, I found, is to want it at the expense of everything else.”
- “My passions were all gathered together like fingers that made a fist.
Drive is considered aggression today; I knew it then as purpose.”
- “Old age is no place for sissies.”
- “The best time I ever had with Joan Crawford was when I pushed her down the stairs in “Whatever Happened to Baby Jane?”
- “To fulfill a dream, to be allowed to sweat over lonely labor, to be given
a chance to create, is the meat and potatoes of life. The money is the gravy.”.
- “When a man gives his opinion he’s a man. When a woman gives her opinion she’s a bitch”
- “I’m the nicest goddamn dame that ever lived.”
- “In this business, until you’re known as a monster you’re not a star.”
- “Sex is God’s joke on human beings.“
- “I am doomed to an eternity of compulsive work. No set goalachieved satisfies. Success only breeds a new goal. The golden apple devoured has seeds. It is endless.”
- “I am just too much.”
This is me. Christine Jean.
Photographer/Writer/ Swiss Army Knife